Colon Detoxification or Colon Hydrotherapy is the treatment to remove accumulated wastes and toxins from large intestines in order to cleanse and reduce inflammations in the colon. The treatment also help with constipation, bloating and reduce risks of many chronic illness.
La Vie utilizes the best and latest equipment for open system imported from the U.S., manufactured to comply with strict FDA standards. Water uses in the treatment is purified by Reverse Osmosis water treatment plant. Our beds are specially designed to accommodate the therapy and provide optimum comfort during the treatment. They are manufactured as a single piece equipment with no connecting parts, so you can be confident that the equipment is always completely rid of residual dirt or germs.
Before the therapy, it is important that you allow 1-2 hours to pass after consuming any meal. Our doctor and nurse will measure your vital signs (i.e. blood pressure, heart rate) to ensure you are in a suitable health condition before entering the room. During the therapy, a well-trained Hydrotherapist will attend to you from time to time to maintain the temperature and flow of water and massage your stomach for better bowel movement. Our Colon Hydrotherapy is 40-45 minutes long. After the treatment, our staff will serve you minerals and Probiotics to make you feel refreshed and restore good bacteria to your intestine.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Removes accumulated toxins and wastes that have dried up and solidified over time in the large intestine.
- Helps the body better absorb minerals from the large intestine Helps restore a clean and balanced body.
- Helps restore the body’s immune system for improved functioning.
- Increases hydration/moisture for clear and vibrant skin.
- Prepares a clean and suitable intestine condition for good bacteria to grow and multiply, improving the digestive system.
- Strengthens the large intestine muscle for better peristaltic contractions, resulting in a more effective excretory system.
- Reduces health risks due to accumulated toxins within the body such as chronic constipation, headache, migraine, stress, halitosis (bad breath), body odor, allergies, etc.
- Reduces risk of colon cancer.